What have you accomplished today?

I feel accomplished! I cleaned every room of my house accept for my and my husbands' room. I even cleaned out the storage closet and am working on laundry! Woot! What to do, what to do now.

Kword

Asked by Kword at 3:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I tossed a lovely roast and the makings for onion gravy in the crockpot before work, took my Monday morning job review meeting, sent out the updated job list to all the sales staff, sent out 3 quotes, organized all my upcoming jobs for the next 2 weeks and went to Target at lunch to get seasons 1-4 of Dexter for less than 1/2 price, plus splurged on a new duvet cover (which I've wanted for 2 years!). Tonight after work, I have to take the kids to get haircuts, finish up the dishes and the laundry and clean the bathrooms.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• clean the desk off and get the boys area cleaned up
    justme581

Answer by justme581 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I am going to clean the kitchen applied for 8 jobs and got my stationary made for my company.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Well, I have accomplished getting out of bed, making breakfast, changing my girls clothes, and laying them down for a nap. I really need to get my butt in gear!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Cleaned the kitchen, did a load of laundry, went grocery shopping, and got a quote from a moving company. Not a super busy day, but I feel like I got some things accomplished.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:36 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• 5 Loads of laundry and dishes. And now I'm at work!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 3:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Well, I woke up and I'm almosst done with answers on CafeMom. lol. so not much. I am nocturnal though.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2010