What kind of water do you mom's mix your formula with?

I was just wondering what other mom's out there do?

ctsassy

Asked by ctsassy at 11:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Tap.
    If you use well water, boil it. Otherwise, you don't need to.
    If you want to use bottled water, use Nursery water since it has flouride added to it.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I use filtered tap water. We have one of those purification filters fitted on our tap.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i use tap water but when i was at my mothers i used well water and my daughter didnt spit up as much it was weird... but ive heard most people use the nursery water
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 11:07 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i use nursery water
    MaddysMommy7208

Answer by MaddysMommy7208 at 11:08 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• we used tap at first, but it caused our DS to be fussy.... after talking to the Dr he said to buy bottle infant (nursery) water.... which is what we did for the rest of the time he was on the formula, and we automatically did that with our DD too...just cause of what happen to DS.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I use regular tap water.
    Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 11:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I use filtered tap water but I've heard nursery water is good to use. If you use tap let it run for 2 mins.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• When I feed mine formula, we use filtered water from our fridge. I think the nursery water is just a money maker. Your tap is just as good as the nursery water. Your child will get plenty of fluoride when they get a bit older.
    jeng1980

Answer by jeng1980 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Tap water, worked for us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I used tap water with the water filter. So easy to use for those late night feedings. Never had any issues, plus you're not using excess plastic:) I'm not a huge green person, but it saves on the amount of trash/recycling that you have to deal with.
    Pregowithsecond

Answer by Pregowithsecond at 11:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2008