howmany?

How many women are out there that don't wanna play step mommy to there s/o kid's.And why?

carisa368

Asked by carisa368 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Me personally.

I simply would not marry a man with young children at this stage of my life.

I have no interest in raising children again, much less someone else's children. I most certainly do not have any interest in dealing with all the baggage/issues/drama that can potentially be part of the package of marrying someone with small children either.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I wouldn't marry someone if I didn't want to be a stepmother and they had kids.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 4:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• It's a challenge you have to be willing to take- and it goes both ways if you have children too. A lot of communication ahead of time is crucial to decide if you are on the same parental page. Dont do it if your hearts not in it tho. It will only cause problems later on.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I would take any package that my DH brought with him and do my best with it... and that includes kids
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I don't. My stepson is a spoiled little monster! No matter how much I have him or try to teach him right things he just goes write back to his mother and comes back the same. He punches scratches and kicks my two kids. Swears and threatens to get a gun to kill everyone and all of that and he's only 4! If he cant get a his way he throws a major fit by throwing things kicking the wall screaming at the top of his lungs.
    My husband is always gone for work or deployed so I'm the only one that parents him.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2010