What to do when stuck at home all day, every day AND pregnant?

Other than cooking and cleaning what is there to do during the day? I'm home 24-7 with no license and am going nuts!!! Anyone have activities to be done to keep me busy let me know before I lose my mind before my baby comes :)

babyTmommytobe

Asked by babyTmommytobe at 4:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Obsessed with learning about childbirth~ I read.
    I still read.
    ;-D
    I love to take classes and read books and watch videos.
    Nowadays you can do this all from home with your internet access.

;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 5:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• As dorky as it sounds I started doing puzzles when I was pregnant. I was extrememly bored as well b/c I was pregnant in the winter. Luckily I worked so I could get out 5 days in a row but I was still bored as could be on my 3 days off.
    Do you like to do any crafts? Start a scrapbook? Take a nap :)
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 4:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I was going to suggest puzzles too, so love that idea. Read a book and take walks, its good for both of you and helps the weight gain lol.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• You could try learning to knit or do some other craft that produces something useful. It's nice to have a creative outlet. If your creativity can also net cute clothes for the baby or gifts for family and friends -- all the better. There are tons of how-to videos on YouTube, PBS, even DIY Network online and other sites have a bunch.

P.S. Enjoy your boredom. It will all too soon be a thing of the past. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 4:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I stay at home all day as well, and I'm also pregnant and what I do to keep from getting so bored is I picked up needle-point, (also known as cross-stitch) it is really fun, makes the time pass quickly and it actually relives stress, I guess it relives stress because you are getting to stab something legally. You can find patterns and supplies at your local arts and crafts store.
    firewife3440

Answer by firewife3440 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Aw I am in the same boat, Im on bed rest though. It is hard, but its really better for the baby and your health not to be running around a lot. :) Go to addicting games.com its fun! Try organizing stuff to get ready for the baby too. :) Good luck and congratulation!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Learn to knit or sew, then u can make things for baby.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2010