How many of you are exercising but not dieting?

Anybody....I joined a gym and I am working out every other day. I hate, absolutely hate dieting! I just want to lose 30 pds. I know I can do it by just increasing my routine (I just do aerobics - 1 hr. every time I go), rather than starving myself. I don't do sacrifice very well, and I have a rather hard time denying my appetite.

cerealmom2

Asked by cerealmom2 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Erm....I don't do either.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Well, they say that when it comes to weight loss its 80% diet and 20% exercise, so you're really going to have to step it up quite a bit to lose 30 pounds. That being said, you can "diet" and not feel you are sacraficing at all. Have you tried weight watchers? Dieting for me isn't all carrot and celery sticks, you can make some fabulously delicious meals that are low in fat and calories. So delicous, in fact, that I pass them off to my husband who has no idea. Only after he devours his 2nd's do I come clean, lol. Also, small changes like absolutley no soda, no carbs after lunch, etc. really help. Don't think of dieting as sacrafice, its just a change in menu. Just as good though, GL!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• As long as you are burning more calories per day than taking in you will lose weight. Check out my journal, it explains the whole calories in vs calories out.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 4:57 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• what you eat is 80% of losing weight. If you eat relatively healthy then its probably fine with just exercise.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I eat healthier when I work out.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:54 AM on Jan. 4, 2011