Help please adult content

I don't know what to do anymore..... I have been with wonderful man for over 3 years he is a wonderful father and husband but there is a problem! He cums so fast ever since I met him he has been like that so we used to have sex all the time in hopes it would get better( it didnt). Now we barely have sex because most of the time he already cums before we even get close.It has put me into a depressed state i think about having sex with other men and I really hate that i think like that. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe go see a sex therapist
    or vagria?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:33 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Have him put on a "cock ring"... it makes them last longer and stay hard longer. Good luck.
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 4:33 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Maybe he should talk to a Dr. If it's not a physical prob., then maybe he can spend more time "working on you" before you have sex, so you will already be satisfied ahead of time! Get some toys & get creative. (Whatever you do- DONT CHEAT!- That's only gonna add more probs to the relationship.)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I am no expert. But I think i have read or heard that you should spend lots of time together without ever touching sexually. Do this for a week or two and slowly move on. You have to talk to him about this. Have him concentrate on you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• What different techniques have the 2 of you tried in the past?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• My husband used to be that way. He learned to focus on other things to hold back until I got mine. Sounds bad I know because who really wants their man to focus on anything, but them during sex? Tell him to try no to get so excited. Tell him to slow down his breathing and just relax and enjoy. You could always try four play first so that he gets his and then may have a longer stamina during sex. Of course it takes a man a few before they are ready to go again, but its worth a try.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• thats the problem he works on me and cums :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• have him masturbate a half hour before you have sex

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Hey, don;t use his little issue as an excuse to leave him ! That's no love !

1. Ask a therapist. He can get a pill.
    2. Let him come whenever and as he likes, and ask him to touch or kiss you so that you come too !!!

This will relax both of you, and I'm sure you'll find a solution very soon !!!
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• This happens when a guy masturbates too much (even before you met). My husband did this a lot when he was with his ex-wife (they rarely had sex). When my husband gets to the point where he's almost about to cum, he pulls out and focuses on pleasuring me instead. He'll nuzzle my neck, kiss my ear, suck my ... you get the idea. When he calms down enough, then he gets back to business. There's a lot of pulling out and taking a break, but it's worth it to see him cum when I do.

There's also a spray you can pick up at most adult stores the numbs the penis enough to prevent them from cumming quickly. We picked up this spray about three years ago and it worked! It takes a few minutes for it to take effect, but it was SOOOOOO worth it. No more breaks!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:21 AM on Dec. 28, 2010