Tell me what you think.

Ok I have been dating this guy for like 3 months now. dont get to see him that much because he is working alot. So when he is home i expect to see him more than a couple of hours at a time.Anyways, He arrived home thursday late and that was fine he went home and spent time with his kids Im fine with that. I have kids of my own. I have suggested that we get togehter all of us and do stuff. notheing. I have asked him to come to my house and he always find a reason not to. I have been to his house a few times but am never really invited. I feel like i am chasing him instead of the other way around. I usually get to see him for like 2 to 3 hours every 2 weeks. He lives just down the street and can come see me. he has to drive right by here to ge t to his house and his ex wife where the kids are is like 3 houses from me. anyhow the breaking point was this weekend. I know it was christmas.o we did go christmas shopping friday for a few hours that was allof 4 hours. I got my 4 in lol. Any how I told him that I would be at his house at 7 saturday nite. that would give him time to go to his moms and everything. well, I got a text at 7pm that he was at his aunts and had fallen asleep. that was fine. He then texted me at 830 and told me that he would come by when he dropped his daughter at his house. Tha twas fine. I texted back at 9 thinking that he was dropping his daughter off when he texted me. and i asked him where he was. He said that he was still at his aunts house and that he would be over when he got thru. I told him to never mind dont come over cause i didnt want to see him at10 oclock at nite. I was tired of getting to see him only that late. last time i saw before this time was at his house and it was late as well like 10. My mother said it sounded more like a booty call and i told her no it wasnt but to be frank it was starting to sound more like it and I was tired of him not making time for me. I made time for him. I asked to meet some of his family and never got introduced. He is friends with my uncle that is the only reason i gave him a chance. He isnt really my type but i thought what the hell. I realy liked him but cant have a relationship if you dont see each other. we live in a small town and i met his brother only because of my uncle.I asked him on many occasions to meet his mother and the answer was always the same no. He met my sister and my mom and my kids. I held noone back. Fiqured it was going good but i was wrong.
I told some of my female and male friends about it and they all said the same thing. Y are you still with him? Well, I havent really broken up with him cause i havent talked to him but its over. He is recently seperated and I think he is just not ready to date not seriously. I broke up with him 2 times before because of this but gave him a third time. this is his 3rd strike. Time to move on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree with you time to move on :-)
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 4:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• It is time for you to move on. It sounds like you were more of a re-bound after his breakup. You deserve better.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• thank you . I knew i was. He had conflickts with his religious views too on us. He had been with his wife for 25 years over half his life. I was the second woman he had been with and he had been sheltered most of his life. I couldnt handle his insecurities and he was old for his age. He is only 4 years older than me and usually i date younger. The only thing we had in commom was our seperations and both from the same town.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Move on momma you deserve better!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Jeez you make urself sound pathetic. i'm not trying to be insensitive her but seriously pick ur pride and dignity off the floor and get on with ur life and find a good guy worthy of you. You shouldn't have introduced him to ur whole family either, that just made u desperate. like i said i'm not trying to be mean just telling you the truth. if u have kids you need to be smart about who u introduce them to. hopefully u find a better suited guy for yourself. good luck.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• well thank you ladies.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• He's not that interested in you or having a serious relationship with you for whatever reason.

Stop chasing him and move on.. If he's interested, he will start making a move. If he's not, oh well you've already moved on no loss there.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• def no loss.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• OMG grl,move on plz.U wasting ur time,energy,and putting ur heart out there,find someone who is gnna be evrythng u want.
    carisa368

Answer by carisa368 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Sounds like he hasn't separated from his previous relationship (where his own kids came from). Drop him like a bad habit and move on.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:06 AM on Dec. 28, 2010