has anyone ever seen a ghost?

carisa368

Asked by carisa368 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• omg no way have u?
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• People will think I'm crazy (heck, I think I'm crazy!), but YES I have!
    1) I saw a little boy standing by my night table, he was wearing overalls.
    2) I saw a girl with long blond hair and blue silk pojs standing in my bedroom doorway
    3) Most recent, the water has been turning on in the bathroom during the night. I was finally able to wake up my husband and he heard it too finally!!!
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 4:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• yes many1
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• ooops i didnt press shift lol

meant to say

yes many!!!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Im not sure
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have seen/felt/heard ghosts and spirits continually since I was 3 years old. I grew up in a house that was haunted by my great-grandfater and it wasn't uncommon as a kid to wake up in the middle of the night to see him standing over my bed, or kissing my cheek, or pulling my blanket up. When I was 15, I was terribly sick with pneumonia and I woke up to feel him sitting on my bedside, stroking my hair. I asked it it was him and the music box at the foot of my bed (which was not wound up) started to play.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• YES i have and there is noone out there can change my mind . i know for a fact it was (is) a ghost. i am a firm .
    jan1969

Answer by jan1969 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Sure. I have one living in our house with us.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have never seen a ghost, but in my friends old home you would be just sitting there on the couch or wherever else in the house and all of a sudden you will begin to smell cologne. I always thought it was my friends husband and mentioned that he smelled nice and to my suprise he doesn't wear cologne! They told me that it was there ghost friend that they lived with. I guess in old military houses you will get that!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yes, I seen one when I was little. I will never forget it! It scared me so bad I actually puked! LOL...

I also lived in a haunted house for almost 3 years. I never saw him, but my dd did...many times.
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 5:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2010