how often do you attend church?

san78

Asked by san78 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I havent been in church in years
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:32 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Never.

However.. I do go to Temple (Hindu) for special occasions and holidays. That's the norm for most Hindus, puja is usually performed at home. Most Hindus have a home alter (from very small and basic: just a pic and a lamp.. to HUGE and extravagant entire rooms devoted just to Puja).  I go to the Gurdwara  (which is a Sikh temple) 1x every week to every 2 weeks. I even work to cook/serve langar once a month (Langar is a free meal served at all Gurdwaras.  Anyone and everyone is welcome to come to the Gurdwara and share in langar).

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Technically every day since I go outside every day. =)
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Every Sunday unless my Morning Sickness is WAY too bad. My son also goes to Wednesday School.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• thursday and sunday
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Every Sunday, and Wednesday when we can make it.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Not as often as I should. I use to go every sunday, but now that the kids are 2 and 4, it's harder to take them esp since my church doesn't have child care.
    Ms.Maricel

Answer by Ms.Maricel at 4:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Saturday nights, sometimes on Sunday as well. I also occasionally attend the prayer meetings held twice a month and I'm in Bible School once a week. On top of that I attend several small groups.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 4:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• We usually go every Sunday, but we've missed the last 2 weeks because I've been sick...I miss it!
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 2:16 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Not often at all, unless I go down home, and not cause I have to but rather cause I love to go down there, its more outgoing, friendly,....... and I think people in general down home go simply cause they want to go to church though some certainly do go cause it is expected of them too.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 8:07 AM on Dec. 28, 2010