How did your Christmas go with your teens?

My 17 y/o daughter was nice all the way up until 8 pm then she got cranky!

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I have 3 teens and luckily they were all in good moods. We were visiting at my inlaws so I was glad they behaved well.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 4:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I spent more time in the past 3 days w/ my 19 y/o, then I have in the past few months. And he was actually pleasant to be around (excpet for texting at the table!) That was a present all in itself- just having everyone together & getting along. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• my christmas went great with my teens, they were all happy with what they got and they all acted like they were suppose to
    momma201176

Answer by momma201176 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• It was just "Chinese Food & Movie Day" for us (we're Jewish) but it was a fantastic day. My 19yo son is home from college, my 20yo son is home on leave (he's in the Army) and my 24yo came over. We played a few games on the Kinect, picked up Chinese food for supper and then went to see Gulliver's Travels. We had a great time :-)
    Anonymous

• my Christmas was fantastic with my teen! We went to my cousins home to be with our family and he got to spend the day with his cousin who he doesn't see often. They were both great, until we were ready to leave, then I got some attitude
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2010