Felony computer misuse - man in Michigan charged for reading wife's email?

Strange, but true ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40820892/ns/technology_and_science-security/

tasches

Asked by tasches at 4:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Technology

• I was reading about this case earlier this morning.

My 1st thought was this: Really.. You want it splashed all over the news that you were cheating on your husband with your abusive ex.. Just so that you could try and charge him with invading your PC privacy..........................

My next thought was. If you have a notebook next to the PC with your passwords in it, so everyone can use them if they need to. You weren't really interested in that much privacy to begin with.. lol..

This case to me simply boils down to this: She got caught cheating, so she's trying to make this about something else entirely.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Crazy I better tell my man to stay away from my email. LOL.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• How did he have her password? if she shared it with him than how is he wrong? My Dh and I have eachothers passwords and it's not a big deal
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 4:53 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Agreed with Pixie trix - she's trying to deflect the real issue. There are standards for expectation of privacy, I can't believe this guy was even charged.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2010