Grumpy

My son was always so happy and content with where ever I put him or what I gave him to play with. Now that he is 6 months he is never happy. He has two teeth but I can't feel anymore at the moment trying to get through so I don't think his attitude change is teeth. He will be playing and then just start screaming and nothing makes him happy. Is it just a stage, teeth, frustration because he is not mobile? Thanks for your imput.

smithb

Asked by smithb at 11:13 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter is the same way its like they get mean and mad at you because they cant do what they want by there selves, i do have a suggestion to rule out teeth, since you baby is 6 months i am guessing he can hold things in his hands... buy some twislers then freeze them give them to him when he does that (it was okayed by the doctor) and you have to watch though becuase they will get soft and its a mess lol good luck
    MaddysMommy7208

Answer by MaddysMommy7208 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• It could be all of the above. I recommend learning baby sign language with him. You can get the videos through the library. Good luck! (Remember he is at an age too where he is trying new foods..could be he has a tummy ache??)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Or, freeze cantalope, my kids loved it.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• he could be board try changing out some of his toys with different ones or try taking him for walk.
    Anonymous

• All of the answers given above are great advice. My children would get cabin fever. I would take them for a walk or to the store. When we would get back home, they were fine.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2008