Gas.... adult content

Now I know many pregnant ladies have problems with constipation, but I have the exact opposite. I feel like I'm running to the bathroom every 15 minutes :(. Any help?

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 5:04 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ask your doc.
    janeosborne

Answer by janeosborne at 5:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I would mention something at your next dr apt and stay hydrated with plenty of water until then. Try eating some bananas and cheese for snacks. Hope it gets better soon. Good luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I go about 3-4 times a day for "#2" I was told by my doctor that it is good, and much better then being constipated! You can have a lot of medical problems not being able to go... So Just hang in there, and be thankful it isn't the opposite! Unless it is painful or blood in it, I wouldn't worry at all!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I get constipated here and there and have more gas then usually. But not to bad.
    I would metion it to your doctor at your next appt. or just call in and ask. No harm in just asking a nurse if they can help out.
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have been doing the same thing, I'm still not sure what is causing it, but when I looked it up online I couldn't find anything about it that was negative, i do know that you can take Kaopectate if it has been less than 15 weeks you have had it and if it has been over 15 weeks you can take Imodium
    firewife3440

Answer by firewife3440 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• take some iron pills and ask your doc.. that can be pretty bad for you and the baby
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I wish I could go more often.. i hate the feeling of being constipated.. its rare but still sucks
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 5:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Omg I had the worst gas when I was pregnant! It even grossed "ME" out. Lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2010