Do you miss Grins & Giggles Baby Wash with Oatmeal?

It was discontinued in 2008... And is impossible to find now... It is the only baby wash my son could use without irritation and smells good too... On the phone to gerber I was told the only way to bring it back is to call Gerber and ask specifically.... I have no idea how to write a petition or if it would even help... But if you like me have a little one who uses or used this product and found that no other product was as gentle to your babies skin and worked so well.... please call this number... it is the Gerber number.. and request that they bring back the gerber grins and giggles baby wash with oatmeal! 1-800-4-gerber or 1 800- 443-7237.... Please call!!!! its free.. lol and can only help!

iggles1967

Asked by iggles1967 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I remember seeing it, but I never used it. I'm a Johnson and Johnson chick. =)

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 5:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I hate when I find something like that, something I really like and they stop making it.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 5:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2010