wieght

Im 31/2 months pregnant and have not gained any wieght. Is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yup!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Not any at all? I lost 20 at first then had to gain it back because my doctor said that it wasn';t good so if you haven't gained any weight I don't think that's good ummm talk to you doc on this one.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Totally normal! Consider yourself lucky :D Especially if you've had morning sickness. According to my OB I actually lost weight from weeks 13-17. I'm 34 weeks and have only gained about ten pounds total.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• your fine its normal. you typicaly shouldnt gain more then like 2 maybe 3 pounds your first trimester anyway. im 16weeks and have only put on 2lbs. My doctor isnt worried and i started off weighing only 122. consider yourself lucky and dont worry you will pack on the pounds here shortly.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• How do you not gain any weight at all? Is the baby growing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Yes the baby is growing and so is my belly and appetite but im not gaining anthing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• anything
    Anonymous

• I think it's fine not to gain weight at first, maybe not until your second trimester. It doesnt mean anything.... lots of women dont, esp with morning sickness
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I think the reason that your scale shows no weight gain is the weight is shifting from you to your baby, if you see what I mean. If the baby is growing normally and your doctor isn't concerned it is all good, and be happy, it means less to lose after the baby gets here!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Some people dont gain any. If your OB isn't concerned, I wouldnt be. At the beginning, I lost weight everywhere else and it shifted to my belly, but I didn't "gain" any... Dont worry, it will happen :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 12:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2008