I hate it when........

you go to the fridge to get something that you had your heart set on and it has been eaten or there is just a corner or crumb left. my dh do this all the time I have to hide the good stuff way back in the fridge just so he want eat it lol.

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 5:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• As long as I have my coffee yogurt I am happy. Don't eat my last five coffee yogurts.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• We're the opposite here. My husband and I will both avoid eating the end of anything that the other one might want, so good things end up rotting in the fridge.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yep- I hide stuff too! It's survival around here! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I'm with you there!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yea that is a bumer. I either have to tell my DH. "This____ is mine in the frig. or put it in something so he can not see it.

Answer by louise2 at 5:29 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I can tell him its mine louise2 and then in the middle of the night you can hear paper rattling the next morning he swear he didn't eat it lol.
    nicjon

Comment by nicjon (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i hide corn casserole, lol!!
    morethanme_you

Answer by morethanme_you at 5:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yep, same way around my house. My grandmother does it ALL the time. And the kicker is, it's stuff she will look me DEAD IN THE EYE and say she doesn't like and don't buy it for her, so when I buy it for myself, she gets it, takes one bite, doesn't like it, then throws it away and tells me, "I told you NOT TO BUY THAT FOR ME!"

I didn't. I bought it for me. The kicker is, she had to move the stuff I bought FOR HER to get my stuff out and toss it.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• My dh does that . But the thing is when he does take the last and I go looking for it, he immediately says he needs to go to the store, and goes to get more LoL...He'd rather go out in pouring rain then listen to me moan and groan.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• lol i NEVER have that problem
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 27, 2010