How can I deal with this? adult content

Hi..
My name is Ann. The websites min. age is 16.. but I am 14.
I am 8.5 weeks pregnant by a 17 year old guy in highschool. He got drunk and drugged me . He has since apologized and proposed.
I paniced and my friend Mik dating him.
My friends call me 'Juno.', You know that weird girl who wears jeans and converse shoes in a teen pregnancy movie. Thats my style too apparently, Heck, I'm slipping a slushie right now..
Anyways, I was at walmart. We saw him and he pretended not to know me, so I ran after him like "EXCUSE ME?!" My friend yells "FUCK YOU " And he had a girl with him holding her hand and so Dayna was yelling more than we should have.
He was turning his head to his name.. We know it was him. And He stalks me..

My dad doesn't even know..

xxShadrinaxx

Asked by xxShadrinaxx at 5:29 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Does your dad know u r pregnant? R u going to keep the baby? This guy can be charged with rape!!! U r under age! What r u going to do?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 5:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I plan on keeping the baby.. The guy was my best friend since I was a baby.
    My dad doesn't know.. He's a light sleeper.. I doubt he'd believe me.
    xxShadrinaxx

Comment by xxShadrinaxx (original poster) at 5:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• U can't hide it forever. What about your mom? It does not matter how long this guy has known u. It is still rape,sorry,that is the law.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 5:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Wow, you need to try and get some counseling, your friends are too young to give you good information. Go to the school guidance counselor, or someone at your Church, but get some adult you trust that you can talk to. Do you live with your Dad, and can you talk with him? You really need to have someone so you don't handle this by yourself. Good luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Well, you need to tell your dad. He is going to find out sooner or later. Sounds like that guy is a real winner. What he did was wrong and should have been reported to the police. I am so sorry you are going through this. You are so young. I couldn't even imagine how you are feeling! I was stressed out at 20 being pregnant. Like I said before, You really need to tell you dad...it is vital that you get yourself prenatal if you haven't already. Take care of yourself and there are so many mom's here on cafemom that can give support as you go through this.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• True, u need to be under a doctors care. Since u r under age,your dad needs to take u.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 5:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• In order for u to marry this guy,u need your dads or moms consent.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 5:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• And as the other said. It is rape. Doesn't matter how long you have known him or if you guys are best friends. He is 17 and you are 14 and he drugged you to get what he wanted without your permission.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have been taking viatimins and going to the doctors twice now.
    I did tell my mother.. She didn't care
    xxShadrinaxx

Comment by xxShadrinaxx (original poster) at 5:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• You need to talk to an adult in your life. Mom, dad, aunt, who ever you trust the most. You need to be able to tell someone you know personally... I am so sorry this happened to you.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2010