Should I be concerned???

I am 27 1/2 weeks pregnant. We moved into a new house last week and I did some of the moving, trying not to overdo it. I have had alot of pressure "down there" ever since then, a few contractions, and LOTS of back pain. Should I go let the doctor check me and make sure everything is ok? Or am I just being paranoid???

rgmoma

Asked by rgmoma at 11:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can never be too careful when your pregnant. Even if nothing is wrong just get it checked out so you know for sure. I did alot of heavy lifting knowing that i should but I was ok when I got cramps I didn't do it anymore I knew it was too much. Get it check asap and no more lifting from now on your pregnant and you don't have to.
    Good luck and congrats :)
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• If you didnt lift over 25 lbs, I wouldn't be worried. You probably just wore your body out
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• If it is lasting more then a day or two then YES have the dr. check you out!
    Anonymous

• It's always good to hear the doctor say, "You're just fine," so go see him/her either way! You can never be too careful when you're pregnant, and don't worry about bugging your doc too much: there are no stupid questions and there is always someone who has called more than you! Good luck, let us know everything is ok when you get back! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2008