Go go walking pup by Furreal (Hasbro)

Anyone get their child one for Christmas and have problems? The batteries exploded in the box and we got battery acid all over us when we opened it. Not very happy after paying $50.

genagina

Asked by genagina at 5:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Shopping

• My daughter wanted one of those. Kinda glad I didn't get one now... But you should call the 1 800 number or try to take it back to where you got it from. I would be mad if I spent 50 bucks and my daughter couldn't pay with hers.
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I called today and they are sending me a box to send it back to them and mailing me a new one. It will be 2-3 weeks tho b/c they said their warehouse is shut down where they are sending it out of so they offered to send me a free board game for her. She was SO disappointed b/c this was the major thing she wanted.
    genagina

Comment by genagina (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• No, but my neice got one for her birthday yesterday. I about choked when I saw how expensive that stupid thing was.
    Anonymous

• Agree! this was a gift from the grandparents.
    genagina

Comment by genagina (original poster) at 8:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• My daughter wanted this and I have refused to get it for her fro $50.00 now her b/day is in a few day s and she still wants it but I am still refusing to spend that kind of money on it
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:00 AM on Dec. 28, 2010