Sookie Stackhouse?

How many novels are there? I ended up reading them all out of order, just finished 8 (read 9 before that, a few months ago--talk about confusing, LOL). Now I'm already having withdrawals. I wonder if I should start the series over and read in order. Can't watch season 3 until it comes out on DVD. Damn, is this what a junkie goes through when they can't get their fix??

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have read them all. Love those books. Wish they would come out with another one already!

Book 1: Dead Until Dark

Book 2: Living Dead in Dallas

Book 3: Club Dead

Book 4: Dead to the World

Book 5: Dead As a Doornail

Book 6: Definitely Dead

Book 7: Altogether Dead

Book 8: From Dead To Worse

Book 9: Dead And Gone

Book 10: Dead In The Family
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I haven't looked into that series. What is it about?

I'm still waiting on the 4th book of the Eragon series and just finished the Leven Thumps series.

I started the Haven series a couple of days ago. I just can't find enough of them that peak my interest. Oh, and I don't like ones like the Twilight series.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• They still haven't set a date, ugh! The Haven series is about Faeries and goblins. #1 Amber Magic #2 Sky Magic #3 Shadow Magic #4 Dragon Magic#5 Blood Magic
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• The 11th book, Dead Reckoning, comes out in May 2011. I can't wait!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• It's about vampires and other supernaturals (mostly vamps) that have "come out of the closet" so to speak. They live and work among society. Sookie is a telepath who has dealings (personal and business) with them. Don't want to spoil too much though (and it's nothing like the Twilight series btw). They are written by Charlaine Harris, and the HBO TV series True Blood is based on the novels).

I love Eragon! When is the 4th book due? Haven sounds familiar...is one of the called Charmed or Charmed Life, something like that?
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Ahh thanks HANNAHSMOMMY25! I haven't read 10 yet. I think I've read all the others, but it's confusing when you read out of order--I really should start over from the beginning, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Oh cool, I'll have to check out Haven, thanks for the heads up.

Yay about the 11th book! And I think I found a site that has the full-episodes of season 3. Going to check it out later tonight.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Dec. 29, 2010