what were the best years of your life

and why lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• These past two years have been THE best years of my life. Why? Because of my husband Josh. When we met I was living with my bio mom, who was and is a meth addict and drug pusher. She was abusive towards me. I had been living with my grandma who was also abusive, though just mentally and verbally. My life wasn't happy... then I met this man. Oh he made everyday worth getting up and greeting, and he still does. He rescued me from that life and we moved two states away and started a new life with his family. I've never been happier!!! My husband was truly God sent!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:47 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I'm only 18 so I still have an entire life but I would say when I was 4 and 15 were the best years of my life lol. Age 4 because my mom and dad were always taking me and my sis everywhere the zoo, park, science museum, and family get togethers up north(MN). I loved being able to play hide and seek I was so little I could hide in so many places. Holidays were always really really fun too tons of gifts and family and delicious dinners.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Life was the best then. I also liked when I was 14-15 that was my first year of highschool which I had a blast. I wasn't a great student because I slackeed and ditched with my friends. I liked how I felt invinsible. That was summer was great mea and my best friend always hung out and I had a summer romance, oh man I still have a crush on him too lol. It was a group of 4 me, leslie, anthwan(friends bf at time), travis(my thing fling). We always hung out everyday after summer school and at market feast. I miss how life was things were so much fun. Hopefully it will be fun again someday.
    Now I need to leave memory lane before it drives me insane :)
    Lizzie32390

• aww how sweet ...my best years were 2004 and 2005 when me and my man got together lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I'm in the best years of my life. I'm newly married. I have a two year old and TTC #2. I'm having new adventures, moving across the country (thanks to the military) and just loving my life.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:52 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• when i had no worries like mortgage,kids,marriage issues.....!
    Anonymous

• The past 4 years since I met my DH. Even when things are hard, they are easier with him!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• All of them!
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• right now cause i have the man of my life in my life and i hadn't had him in yrs. so we are all a new family and it's great.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Well, I'm 31 and I think the best is yet to come. My kids will be grown and out when I'm 46, so after that . . . . The best so far are the last 5 months since we moved and I stopped working.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2008