Anyone obsessed with pictures?

Since my daughter was born i have been obsessed with taking pictures of her and now i have decided that i really enjoy it and would like to do it for a living if anyone has any suggestions about how i could get into the feild i would love it THANKS

MaddysMommy7208

Asked by MaddysMommy7208 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• It's the holidays so you can always get your feet wet doing seasonal work at portrait studios. Offer to do pics for family and friends to get some experience & build a portfolio. Join some photo groups here on CM and get critiques on your work so you can grow and learn. Learn everything you can and be open to the constructive critisism. Befriend other photographers whose work you admire, ask questions, get their advice. Really I think it's a learning process first before you jump into it as a career/profession. Just my opinion though ;)
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• ooo i love pictures too! let me know ash
    gracie43008

Answer by gracie43008 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2008