do you keep a diary?

san78

Asked by san78 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Only to remind myself of how I need to grow and get better to be the great single mom my sons deserve.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 12:06 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I swear I tired three times in my life. Plus the blogs. But I am really bad in them. The miracle stays for 3 days and after I just keep forgetting, getting lazy, bored or just find something better to do. It is good to read those posts back though.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 6:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• No. I used to keep a written journal, but after having people I trusted violate my trust repeatedly and search for it to read it, I learned to keep my thoughts under lock and key.

(BTW, I was a straight arrow with 3.8 GPA and in all the honor programs. What reason was there to search my diary? Answer was, "All kids lie. You must have SOMETHING to hide or you wouldn't hide your diary." Yes, because I *WANTED* my mother's husband to read about how I hated them fighting and was worried I'd never need a bra. *eyeroll*)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Of course! They help keep my thoughts in order and they help me see how far I have grown since the last book.
    starlit_kissez

Answer by starlit_kissez at 6:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yes, I don't write in it everyday or even every month but when something signifagant happens I will jot it down. I'm better at writing in my son's memory book.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 11:38 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• '*♥* 'i have a notebook/.journal i jot down some thoughts in when i feel the need to just ease my mind and let things out..
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Of course, this is were I write my son achievement over the years.

tere1986

Answer by tere1986 at 1:52 AM on Dec. 28, 2010