Question related to Breastfeeding...

I find myself getting really emotional over silly things, like someone complemented a picture of my daughter and I wanted to cry and I want to tell my little sister how wonderful she is ALL the time and not to forget it. ( really sappy emotional stuff especially to a teenager) lol.
I was just wondering is it possibly related to breastfeeding(I've been breastfeeding for 9 months) and I've been like this almost the whole time!
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• It's possible. Even after 9 months is could still be hormones to! Babies do wacky things to our emotions especially if this is your first!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Has your period come back yet? You might be about to get it.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I stay sappy for at least a year after I have a baby. Except to my husband. I just hate him for at least 18 months. I don't know if it has to do with bf-ing or just hormones or exhaustion. Maybe a combo of all 3. It'll pass.

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Hormones.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 6:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I used to never cry at movies or seeing emotional displays...but after having kids, I can't help it. It changes you -- outside, and inside.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 7:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• oh, definitely! Your body is going through so many changes! first pregnancy, then labor, and last but not least breastfeeding! Dont worry though! Many women have been through the same as you and have survived. You will return to normal eventually!
    Adriana715

Answer by Adriana715 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2010