This aught to be a fun question! Yep, about sex lol. adult content

Sound off, ladies! How should I come on to my husband when he gets home in an hour and a half? I have two little kids at home with me, they can't go anywhere else.

Get the suggestions going! :D

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Can they read? I would spell out 'sex' in his dinner. Line some peas up in his potatoes to really 'spell it out' for him. Guys don;t do subtle.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• well if the kids are awake and you really feel the need to now you can put a movie on for them and close the door or...
    *i did this on R&R*
    i asked him to go to the store for me wile i was in the bath, as soon as i heard the door shut i quickly shaved my legs, turned on the shower got washed n cleand. blow dried my hair really quickly threw on some makeup got into a sexy dress n heels (all in about a 15 minute time span) and when he came threw the door a few minutes later i was standing there in the hall way leaned against the wall. he was on the phone and the look on his face was pricless his jaw dropped and he hung up the phone and carried me to our room. mind you the kids were sleeping when all this went down. but it was nice to surprise him like that.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 6:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• That's a great idea 'But_Mommie'!!
    I would make the bed, and lay out a sexy outfit on it, light a few candles in there, and have a note on the door for him to go to the room to get in comfortable clothes. He will see what is laid out and should help get the kids in bed so you guys can have some time after dinner! HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 6:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Awesome ideas, guys!

Keep 'em comin' :)
    Ati_13

Comment by Ati_13 (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• omg lol u ladies are hilarious !!!!!

IDK i'd just be in the bed all spread out......helllllooooooooo
    Anonymous

• 1. Buy a nice TV or Computer Game set for your kids, to keep them busy !

2. Ask your kids to give your husband a suggestive note that only you and him will understand !
    "Dinner for two, with an "AFTER DARK DESERT !"

3. Prepare the bedroom. Use some scented candles, nice silk sheets & curtains, etc.

When your husband comes, give him a big hug, let him feel your breast, and whisper in his ear:
    HEY BABY, I WANT YOU... NOW.... LET'S GO INSIDE...

This will give him a huge smile....
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• '*♥* 'put the kiddo's to bed or have them play in their room and go to the bedroom wearing something really sexy that he just can't resist
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I don't own anything sexy lol. No lingerie, no sexy outfits... I guess I gotta work on that, huh?
    Ati_13

Comment by Ati_13 (original poster) at 1:09 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• How'd it go? Quick link, btw.

_Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:45 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Tam, your a smartass. Just because she didn't write ought? FUCK OFF!
    Anonymous