Let's talk about sex...

Do you ask for what you want or do you prefer to just let it flow? My husband always asks me what I want and I never will give him directions. I hate to have to ask for what I want. HOw about you?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 6:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• it's no fun if you have to ask lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• sex..whats sex..ohhh you mean that thing you do with your husband. lol sorry 1/2 threw a year long deployment here almost forgot what it was... as for us when we are finally together...it all depends.. if im in my bossy mood i tell him exactly what to do when to do it and if not there are consequenceswink mini and other times we just go with thw flow , sometimes its sweet and sometimes its not. like i said just depends on what the mood is....

sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 6:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Both..

Sometimes I'm just lost in the feelings/pleasure of what's going on and I just go with the flow.

Sometimes I'm in a very specific mood and I want very specific things, in this mood I tell him exactly what I want/need.. And I get it :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:31 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I like going with the flow. But, of course there are times when i direct. But IMO, the best times are when you go with the flow & it works our perfectly for us both.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I went through a phase where I could care less if I had sex I was too tired but lately I have just wanted to be close to my hubs and want it a lot more.
    TwinMomma2010

Answer by TwinMomma2010 at 7:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• You're right, it's no fun giving directions. However, you can SHOW him with body language !
    Take his hand in a playful manner, and place it where you'd like some extra attention !
    Play with him !!!
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• '*♥* 'i don't like giving direction's he should know how to please me..hehehehe but every now n then ill let him know when hes in the right spot...lol'*♥* '
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• We let it flow.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:43 AM on Dec. 28, 2010