Know any good websites for a wedding on a tight budget?

I'm getting married this summer, in a outside wedding. And I need decorations, dresses...the whole 9 yards. Any direction on some good sites with quality items at a low price. Thanks in advance.

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 6:31 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Write into the google: weddings on tight budget. There are loads of websites there giving you excellent ideas how to plan a wedding on tight budget.

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 6:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• www.favorwarehouse.com awesome wbsite!
    nqmochafrappe

Answer by nqmochafrappe at 6:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• also tietheknott.com will help
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Do as much as you an yourself! We made all my flowers and center pieces with fake flowers. Don't be affraid to borrow, I had a cousin who got married two mos before I did, so I got to use alot of her left over stuff for free. If someone in your family does pictures offer them 50$ to be your photogropher. And if you're going to have a meal, cook it yourself. And second hand wedding shops are wonderful! We did my wedding for around 2000$ and that includes my wedding dress and four bridesmaids dresses
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• www.ebay.com is a good place to look. Wedding dresses, decorations, fake flowers etc. They're people just like you trying to get some money back for the stuff that they will probably never use again.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Often times you can find items in large lots, or in smaller lots from the same sellers. Lots of sellers will combine shipping on multiple purchases to save you money on shipping, so if you do it right you can find GREAT bargains.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• brideGreat question. Thanks for asking it. I'm getting married too and want to do it as cheaply as possible.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• DIY Weddings on a Budget.

The link above is for a Google search page for DIY Weddings.  Good luck!

_Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2010