Tryin to pick a name I am due soon!!

I got a few more Pyper, Millepied, Taylor......I want somthing unique and people may make fun of it in highschool but if kids want to picl on them they will always find somthing so if u have any thoughts of cool names or middle name too let me know thanks 4 your help.

Asked by josalin at 6:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Baby Names

• Its a girl

Comment by josalin (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I like Taylor, Piper isnt too bad.. But Millepied just doesnt sound right to me.. Isnt that a bug or something? No offense... GL choosing a name though! :)

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 6:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I like Pyper Addison and Taylor Carson but I personally wouldn't use the other one. I love those two names and those are the first two middle names that I came up with. Congrats!!

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 6:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Pyper

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:53 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Piper and Taylor aren't bad.. but I just can't make myself like Millepied. It reminds me of an insect.

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I like Piper, spelled that way...Millepied is a bug, a disgusting bug with over 100 legs. ICK! Do not name your daughter that. Taylor isn't very unique to me.

Answer by gramsmom at 7:31 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I like Pyper...Pyper Maddison, Pyper Jewel, Pyper Rae,Pyper Dawn.......Hope some of these might help...GL, and congrats!!! I don't like Taylor....Because it's too common, and the other one is cute...but just doesn't stand out like Pyper......

Answer by lltwyford at 7:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Millepeid? Like the nasty bug!?
    Piper is cute... but I would spell it the more common name... the name isn't very popular anyway, no need to make it more "unique"
    I don't really care for Taylor... it's too masculine for a little girl.

Middle names for Piper...

Answer by AmiJanell at 8:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Im sorry but when i read Millepied all i could think about was the nasty bug! This name is just asking for kids to make fun of it.
    Piper is nice.
    Taylor is nice also but i would go with a super feminine name for the middle name since its unisex.
    Sorry im no help with middle names right now

Answer by coolassmom87 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• pyper is nice and unique
    taylor is way way to common
    millipied like the bugg??? ewhhh. dont do tht
    but um middle names
    pyper rose
    ??ehh idk im ata lose right now

Answer by braylinsmommie at 9:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2010