I'm not bashing Muslims....

I just read that unless Obama converts to Islam, Somali insurgents will be attacking the US.

Why do they care what religion our president is? How does that effect them in any way? Even if Obama converts, his presidency is half over, and the systems in place don't allow the president to make rules regarding religion. I'm missing the logic on this one.

this is the article I read http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/12/27/somali-islamist-insurgents-threaten-attack-627018837/

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 7:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'd be questioning where you get your info.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 7:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I think it's all pretty lame. Not scared one bit.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Try google if you don't like the source.
    lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 7:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Sounds like a ridiculous scare tactic to me.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• here it is on yahoo.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101227/ap_on_re_af/af_somalia
    lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 7:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• So now that we've gotten past the "I don't like your source bit" can someone please explain to me why this is even a thought?
    lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• IDK why it would matter to them. I think in a way it's just an excuse to attack, as it has no real impact on their lives or beliefs.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I believe they are just forcing him to publicly announce what I and many others believe to be true--you know having a little "fun" at his expense?! His conversion to Islam, is about as much of a stretch as me converting from being Catholic to Protestant! LOL

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out....and how badly Obama wants to hold on to the facade that he and his Marxist handlers have built over the past decade, instead of protecting American citizens--you know the people he took an oath to protect?! Besides, even if Obama is out of office by the time Somalis make their threat known, it will forever loom over his presidency as the reason why. You know, how liberals will forever blame Bush, and not Clinton, for 9/11?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• – collapse

Go away Lorikeet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• i never believed obama was a christian.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2010