help me

ok i had been ttc in i usually get a period every 28 days or 31.My last period was 11/29/2010. I suppose to got a period on sunday nothing has came yet so i went online to see if i had counted my days right in it said my period suppose to came today i dont feel like its coming idk what to iam tryna wait to make a doc appt to be sure so i wont be disappointed. iam having sharp pain in my right thigh i eat in then like 5mins later i feel like i havent ate my breast are normal they feel like they have gotton heavey. did anyone else have this problem.in i dont know if i ttc cause its been 6 yrs since preggo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i felt that way too my breast were sore... but it is also best to just test and be sure... there really isn't nothing more reliable then that.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I would wait until the first and if nothing happens then take a test. I wish you luck.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• If you don't want to go into the dr. consider taking an at home pregnancy test. At this point if you are pregnant it should be reliable. good luck.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2010