Who is the most ignorant, uncultured person you've ever met? Where was that and what did he or she talk about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Travel

• Yes, i have met many along the way. It would take a while to write it all down & explain though...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i can't say who cause there are so many.... it's all around us and it annoys the heck out of me... but what can you do right but just walk away and know not to talk to them again.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Like samurai, I have met many along the way, but the one that is foremost in my mind is my MIL's husband. My MIL remarried 5 years after my FIL passed. This man( I use the word loosely) I so ignorant and uncultured it isn't funny! All that matters to this guy is deer hunting, beer, beer, beer, and oh, did I mention beer?
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Hey now... I think were all a little ignorant and uncultured sometimes. That being said, my neighbor has 8 vehicles in his yard, 3 small trailors, a boat, 3 run down sheds and tons of other miscellanious nonsense that his 6 dogs jump all over every single day. The first time we met I asked him about the deer I had seen in my yard that week and he replied. "Yep, dere's deers up der in dem hills and everything and stuff like that der." I almost started laughing. He is the nicest guy tho... and he doesn't let his dogs bark and bother me.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 7:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I don't judge they know what they know and thats okay.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I usually meet them here on CM. She always called Anonymus. And she always hurts someone without even stand up with her name. (Probably there is not only one woman here like that. Which is quite sad:() But on the other way I met so many amazing mums here:) And this is one of my favourite website nowadays. So I learnt not to read the bad Anonymous posts:P I've got Anonymous blind:P Mhaw:P In the real life I try to do the same:) I try to keep the good people close:)

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 7:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• You would probably say me. LOL. Everyone is that way at one point in time.

Answer by louise2 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i can't recall feeling that way toward anyone. everyone has their own strong points!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• There are so many but the most recent incident would have to be on Christmas and it was my brother. We were sitting at the table and talking about how cold it was and people started saying where they have been and where we would like to retire. He says "I really liked South Carolina, except for all the black people" I was just stunned, mortified, the entire room stopped it was unbelievable to me. I would have to say that he is probably the most ignorant person I know. I do feel sorry for him but at the same time have a very hard time being around him. I want to travel the world and meet as many people as I can. My husband and I talk about retiring to other countries and you should hear my brother when we talk about that!
    Anonymous

• I think everyone is like that at some point or another. Not everyone knows everything about anything.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2010