next one ???

I have 8 month old twins and the hubs and I want more but we are unsure of how long we want to wait at first we said we would start trying when they turn 3 but its that too much of an age diff??? I kind of just want to get them done cause I dread the night time feedings you deal with. Call me a baby but I have always enjoyed my sleep

TwinMomma2010

Asked by TwinMomma2010 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Personally I think the body needs at least a year to recover before getting pregnant again and I feel 2-3 years is ideal age difference, but that is what works for our family. Also having twins is harder on your body so I would look more like 18 months to recover from that. Not that it can't be done closer, but I personally feel the ideal age difference is about 2-3 years apart.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I agree it was rough on my body I swear I still havent recovered from it.
    TwinMomma2010

Comment by TwinMomma2010 (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• It really depends on what you want. We had three years between our two because I always said I wanted one out of diapers before having the next. My SIL wanted hers closer together so there is 18 months between her two. It really is whatever you and DH decide. I have to admit that I enjoyed my oldest being a sweet helper when we had our second. Enjoy those babies!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• yeah defentily recover the body back... but i'm trying now too and my son just turned 2 in october so we find that it's time for us to have another... we want our kids close in age and on top of that we only want 2 so after this next one the tubes are tied.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I'm pregnant and have a 4 yr old, that's what works best for us.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2010