How often do you get together with friend?

To do adult things, dinner , drink.... ????? How many really good friends do you have????

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I am a stay at home mom and I don't get out that often. I have one friend who ives in CA, while I live in NV. We chat on facebook.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 7:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i have on really good friend that i can trust and that knows me inside and out.... we don't hang out as much as i would love... but we are planning on hanging out more.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• A couple times a week usually. Sometimes more depending on what all is going on. I have very few real friends. I can count them on one hand.. Acquaintances, however, I have more than I can count.. A friend and an acquaintance are very different for me, and it takes A LOT to rank friend. Very few people in my 48 years have ever measured up to "friend" status.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I saw a "friend" today...she needed a ride =(
    I have another friend that I only see when we get the kids together to do stuff. Maybe once a month or less.
    My best friend I only see a couple times a year since I moved.

Really good friends = 1
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• My friend and I try to get together once/week.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have 1 really good friend....and a few that need "rides".
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 7:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• My best friend is my SO. And I have two more really close friends. We try to get together as much as possible but they live in the other side of London. It means 1-3 hours travelling depends on traffic, public transport, car, snow, etc. We have a nice couple in the neighbour but we don't know them too long so maybe it is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 7:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• 2 years ago when I first was a stay at home mom I gathered a few friends that are also SAHM that have young kids.... my house has an open door policy and about 5-6 moms know thaty they can drop in in the morning and the coffee pot is on! This happens sometimes 2-3 times a week and I usually have a play date a week with one of these moms! I LLOVE it and feel very blessed! Makes it nice because we are all there for each other for support as well! I have some great friends
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I get together with friends about once a week. When the children were small, I got together with other moms and children a couple times a week, usually for lunch. I have a few close friends and some that I just enjoy being around but wouldn't call them confidants.

Answer by Bmat at 8:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Well, I talk to friends online a lot, because I don't get into the outside world much. I stay home, and since we don't have the extra income, stay home doesn't mean just with the kids during the day. It means 24/7. However, we are friends with a couple who come over once a week or so to spend an evening. We have a few beers and play games like Pool or Rock Band.
    Believe me, though, it would be nice to actually get out for adult activities more than once or twice a year. But, that's just how it goes around here. *shrug*
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 9:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2010