I'm 16 DPO. I have a normal luteal phase of 15 days. I have taken 4 pregnancy test all negative. Any ideas as to what is going on here? (LINK TO CHART INCLUDED IN POST).

I took one pregnancy test at 12, 13, 14, and 15 DPO. All were negative. I chart so I know exactly when I ovulated and how long my luteal phase is. I've now passed it up so I'm guessing I'm either pregnant or something is wrong.

I made an appointment with my doctor but I can't get in for 2 weeks. I am going to take another HPT in one week to see what it says if AF never shows up.

What could be the reason, other than pregnancy, than my period isn't starting or do you think it's likely at this point that my HCG levels are just too low?

Also my cervix is HIGH, TIGHTLY CLOSED and MEDIUM in texture...don't know if that matters at this point or not as far as what might be going on.

***I'm NOT asking if I'm pregnant or not...it's obvious that I might be....I guess I'm just needing to hear from other mom's who have been through this or from women who might know if there is possibly something else going on here. At this point I either want to start my period or get a BFP HPT just so I can know what is going on!!!

Here is the link to my chart:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i didn't get my period for almost two months once, big pain in the butt, nothing you can really do but wait it out
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Did you ovulate during that time?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2010