2 year old girl bday...advice!!

my dd is turning 2 in feb... last year we had a princess theme for her first bday, what is a good idea theme to have this year??

shes into blues clues but thats hard to find a lot of decor for it...

i was thinking barbie theme?? ahhh

what did u do? or what are some things 2 yr old girls like, im having a brain fart!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• we did Sesame Street. she recognized all the characters and the decorations were easy. i had thought about doing Abby Cadabby or Dora but i figure it would be best to save the more girlie characters for the 3 yo party. we did luau for her 1st b-day since it was more for us than her haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• oohh dora is a good idea, i cannot stand dora.... LOL!!!

she doesnt watch a lot of tv actually none at all, we just have a couple vhs movies she watches...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Ahh, my daughter will be 2 in January and there is nothing she's really into now so I'm just having a pink bday party. Wish I could be of more help.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• We did wizard of oz but of course most 2 y/o have never heard of it :)
    We did dogs for her 3 y/o bday.
    You could do butterflies, cupcakes, cats, princesses, carebears, strawberry shortcake, fairies, mickey/minnie, or a tea party theme.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• what about a two's party. like everything at the party comes in two's. pairs of everything. my little one turns 2 in march so i am right there with ya. but yet i don;t know if i am doing low key or not. goodluck and just have fun.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• We did build - a bear and we have done it every year since (3 times) They are GREAT. no mess in your home and you can do it for $10 a kid. Since most build-a-bears are in malls, go to the food court after and buy a couple pizzas and make cupcakes. You can have 7 kids for under $100
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Does she like any animals? My daughter is crazy about cats and bunnies. A teddy bear party is cute too. I did a teddy bear baby shower once.
    Mim4

Answer by Mim4 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 28, 2010