Anniversary ideas!!!!

my 3 year anniversary is coming up in a month and my husband and i are a little stumed on things to do... so far i chose dinner and a nice restraunt called the Blue Water Grill... well my husband did but trying to see what else to do.... any good ideas??

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 7:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• dinner at a nice restaurant sounds great! so is catching a cool movie or dancing. make it a fun date night.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• ahhh i love the dancing idea... my husband has yet to dance with me or atleast sober lol
    Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 7:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Was there anything that you guys did while dating that was special? Perhaps stirring up some old memories would be nice too.

If they offer horse carriage rides, that's always a fun romantic thing to do, even in the wintertime.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Get a sitter and follow up your dinner and movie with a night in an affordable hotel. My husband and I did this just last night (it was a gift to us) and it was awesome! We haven't been alone together since our daughter was born four years ago; we never even got a honeymoon and we've been married for six (almost seven) years!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:10 AM on Dec. 28, 2010