Do you pee in the shower?

I do sometimes! lol And I'm not telling you who I am!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah.....usually I have to pee when I get up and since I'm getting in the shower anyway, why not let it go? It goes right down the drain, I don't have to use TP....it's a win win situation. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Yes, and I do it so often that I HAVE to pee RIGHT before I get in the shower if I don't want to. My daughter showers with me, so now I can't, but if I don't pee before I get in, I have to get back out and pee. It's ridiculous!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Lol yep. I sure do!!! It always seems that I have to pee as SOON as the warm water hits me. I hate sitting on the toilet with a wet butt so I just let it go then wash up. My hubby pees in the shower too. If I'm in there, he likes to pee on ME!! There I am, washing my hair when I feel warm water hit from the WRONG direction. Lol he's rigoddamndiculous.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Lol yes I do same as 1st anon about if I have to go right before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Haha my bf has peed on me too and yes I do sometimes pee in the shower.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• yeah me to hey we are adults just dont tell the kids

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• LMAO im glad to know im not the only adult who pees in the shower. why get out to pee when you just let it go there and then soap up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I would but most of the time I have company so I cant. My 2 year old showers with me most of the time because if she dont I dont get to take a shower that day. And if its not her then it DH I cant shower by myself they wont allow it LOL
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• This is so funny b/c I do but I gripe at my SO does, but I wont tell him that I do. I think I have a right to b/c he is not a good aim when it comes to the toilet and who do you think cleans that up. lol
    Oh and I have two boys on top of him
    Anonymous

• I do too. LOL
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2008