anyone else have a basically good kid?

You hear alot about the bad kids but my son is pretty good, now he has his moments but for the most part he listens, does his chores and does what he's told. He is open with his love and appreciative of what he recieves.

But now I'm pregnant and wonder if my next one will be so easy.

Any one else have good kids? And if so is your 2nd as good as your 1st?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 8:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All three of my children are pretty dang amazing kids, they are well mannered and now how to behave. Don't get me wrong they aren't perfect but noone is. Just remember kids arent born bad they learn bad behavior from others
    lchristianson5

Answer by lchristianson5 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My second child was far more easy going than her brother. He is a good kid. Kind, well mannered, generally listens and does what he needs to do. He is also very intense and obsessive about things he likes.

She is a good kid too. Just far more laid back.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I think I disagree with Tootoobusy! All three of my kids are basically well behaved good kids... but my daughter (2ndchild ) is definately the instigater and moehard headed...in our family the 2nd child for almost everyone is the one that causes more problems and the 1st is the more easy going
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have a damn good kid (he's going on 20) as far as I'm concerned. He has never been in or caused any trouble. He's always been: respectful, understanding, accepting and mature for his age. He has never complained even when he had reason to do so. He has always understood myself and my husband as parents (or has done his best to try and understand) in regards to why we have wanted to do something, wanted him to do something, and even in regards to if we were unable to do something for him. He has always appreciated anything and everything we have ever done for him. When he lived at home, he was always helpful around the house, without even being asked to do so.

I only have the 1.........
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• woohooMy kids are 18 and 16. My dd is graduating from high school this year. She has a straight A average. My ds,,,he is an amazing person too...I cant say enough about my amazing teens.

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• You are going to say this is a generalization and not true. But I definitely believe that second children are more easy going and better behaved.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I only have one, but she's pretty neat, and I have no real complaints.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• My sons were mainly delightful until they hit puberty, then it was a trial to be around them until they were about 20-21. Now they are intelligent adults, they care about others, and are good to their families.

Answer by Bmat at 8:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• The second one is differently good:P Do not worry. Every children come to the world as good and wise as an angel. It depends on the parents how they screw their job and make their children suffer being a bad role model or abuse their children or with too soft parenting or neglect, etc. So do not worry as long as you will take good care of your second one he or she will be as good as your first only on his own way:D

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 8:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• You are lucky but you never know he isn't fully raised yet.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2010