anyone get pregnant using a condom, not once but twice!!

Guess I beat the odds. I am not sure but i may be pregnant. Same weird symptoms as last time which i do not forget the feeling of. I have a feeling my boyfriend is just sloppy with condoms and i cannot help but blame him. He doesn't pull out soon enough and I have a feeling they leak since he seems to have horse size loads. He doesn't believe this is why i get pregnant of course takes no blame. I think he feels i should just be on birth control already but I am just not comfortable with any of the crazy things out there at least condoms don't have side affects like strokes, cancers and all the insane things going on with some bc out there. I am so angry with myself and him though. Just a vent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well condoms aren't 100% affective....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• They would be more so if the guy uses the pull out method when wearing a condom just as if he wasn't. Some condom boxes even state that. He doesn't friggen listen.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• No, condoms don't have side effect but getting pregnant:P I am on pills. But everyone knows not one birth control thingy is safe. So well I think all is on God. I am not sure what to say for you. If you will calm down and be happy for the new baby than congratulations:) Or if not than I hope you are not pregnant and it was just a false alarm.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 8:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Well my son has health problems, the one here now who is 16 months old. Cp and a kidney disorder. I am really against abortion but having another baby at this time is pure insanity. I don't even know what to feel or think.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Even the pull out method doesnt work. It just takes one little swimmer.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• pulling out while using a condom would be the best bet. being i use condoms and it never broke this time as far as im concerned than yes i can say its his dumb fault for not pulling out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Well yes, I did get pregnant twice while my hubby was using a condom... The first one broke but the second time it happened he took it off so that is how we ended up with number 3 LOL.. I'm not complaining and the condom was not defective, he was just tired of wearing it..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• wow just took it off i would kill him lol well first baby it broke as he ejaculated again had he pulled out in time, wouldn't of happen. This time no breakage happened but i think i knew the night it leaked. i smelled that male cum smell its different then mine for sure. bleach smell.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• if this is just a scare maybe you should look into more permanent measures, if not at least you can't get pregnant again for at least oh say...8 months
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• tubal tying you mean? i have been thinking of that for a while but afraid i will regret it years from now if i want another. im afraid of iud's as well if thats what you mean. sticking something up there, just not my cup of tea. It can lead to pid without even having any other infection happened to a friend of mine and led to a tubal pregnancy and she had no prior infections or stds. I am against most forms of bc to be honest.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2010