Gotta Love it...

My friends daughter is a freshman in college.... I love our relationship... she is home for break and will come on over just to chat even without her mom! Such a great kid! And I love hearing her college antics and when she asks for advice.... just love it... and tonight she came over just as my inlaws were hitting the annoying stage! YAAY!!!!!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 8:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think that is so wonderful that you have that relationship with her. Once of my very closest friends is a mom who's son is in older than me (27) and she is just amazing. She is helped me through one of the most difficult times in my life when I was forced by my boss to quit my job and I found out my boss had been calling me derogetory names. I thank God for my friend everyday. I hope you know that you mean just as much to this girl as she means to you. It's just great!
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 11:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• So what did you do with your in laws?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:29 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have neighbor boy like that, its nice to have young stories and silliness. Its great to be able to give advice
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 8:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• LOL they were there too but I didnt have to listen to stories of their cats, dogs blah blah blah...for some reason fil tells the SAME stories OVER and OVER and OVER again...it gets OLD pretty quick for us so its nice to have new stories!
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• lol must be nice
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:16 AM on Dec. 28, 2010