Whar do yoi think the top 5 political gaffes of 2010 were?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/top-five-biggest-political-gaffes-of-2010

1. Michael Steele calls Afghanistan "a war of Obama's choosing." After a year's worth of lavish verbal slipups, Republican National Committee chairman Michael Steele presented us with an embarrassment of gaffe riches. But in June, he was scolded by Republicans and Democrats alike for his remarks on the Afghan war, which he also described as "not winnable."

2. Christine O'Donnell can't name a Supreme Court decision. In the first Delaware GOP Senate debate, the tea party candidate stumbled when she was asked to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with. "I'm very sorry, right off the top of my head, I know that there are a lot, but, uh, I'll put it up on my website, I promise you," she replied.

3. Richard Blumenthal implies he served in Vietnam when he didn't. In May, the New York Times published a blockbuster front page story accusing the Connecticut Democratic Senate candidate of falsely implying he had served in Vietnam. He claimed it was nothing more than a few "misplaced words" and later went on to win his race.

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 8:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• In my opinion, #6 was when Christine O'Donnell said "I'm not a witch.I am YOU". Gawwwwwwd. What a dumb statement. But it gave the comedians a great opportunity to joke about it!!!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• These are the TOP five they came up with?? Okie dokey.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Wow, she could only think of five and these are what she can up with???? I wonder just how left this "blogger" Holly Bailey is??
    I would think " this is a big fucking deal" and "we need to pass it so you can all see what is in it" are just two that should surly top hers!!
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 12:17 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• You mean the top 5 political gaffes of 2010 for Republicans? I see none of the political gaffes of Democrats listed.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 9:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• eye rolling

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:07 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Biden to PBO "this is a big f***in' deal"!

Pelosi - 'you have to pass the bill to see what is in the bill'

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• What about that guy from South Carolina on the democratic ticket, Green. That should have made the list.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yes, that guy who nobody had heard of - Green --in South Carolina should be in a different category but it WAS wierd!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Alvin Greene has made a commitment to ongoing gaffes ~ he is now running for the Senate seat left vacant when Cathy Harvin died.

He filed five minutes after the filing period opened.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 6:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• This link is better...

The eff bomb heard round the world, Obama said Kanye was a jackass... (Holy Hannah! I agree with Obama) These are definitely worth noting...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/26/the-most-embarrassing-pol_n_513286.html#s75966
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:07 AM on Dec. 28, 2010