No baby bumpness? ..

I kinda gave all my info/story in my last question post ..

But I am a teen and pregnant, I was conceived when My mom was 19 .
My mom and dad lived together .
My mom was wearing a tank top and a mini skirt the night before I was born.
My dad didn't know at all.
I was born without a baby bump and I was big ; 7 pounds 3 oz.
Is this possible for me and my baby?
And if not, when would I start showing ?

xxShadrinaxx

Asked by xxShadrinaxx at 8:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Some women just don't show well. It does happen.
    Every woman is different, and every pregnancy is different. I've known women who had a big basketball belly with one pregnancy, and then the next, they just got super chunky everywhere (with no more or less weight gain). There's no way to tell when you'll show, other than to see when you start showing.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Just like the person said above, all women are different and you may or may not take after your mom. My mom was sick from the time she got pregnant until the time we were born. I on the other had have gone threw 2 1/2 pregnancy so far with little to no signs of being pregnant. Most women who are a smaller size would show with there first child around 4 + months. A medium built person may or may not show at all. My sister in law is an average sized woman and she did not show at all with her first child. I showed at month 2 with my second child but not until month 3 with my current pregnancy. There is only way to find out and that is see when you get there. Good luck.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yes. I was 85 pounds just 4 months ago . And I know am 8 weeks pregnant ..
    xxShadrinaxx

Comment by xxShadrinaxx (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Depends on your size, and how wide your hips are. I didn't really start showing until I was 6months. I also have wide hips and I am thick though. Never had a belly, all hips and thighs.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2010