this is sickening and this woman not only deserves the death penalty, she needs a crucifixion

woman beat her 6 year old step daughter into a coma cause she told a lie. it's now 6 years later and the girl just died. read the entire article http://www.aolnews.com/2010/12/27/stepmom-may-face-homicide-charges-as-girl-dies-after-6-year-coma/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• Hope the B**** not only gets the death penalty but I hope she gets her as beat in prison over and over so she knows whatit is like to be the helpless one.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• sad that it took six years before she finally got her real day in court, death penalty, i wouldn't want to give her the crucifixion bc she may feel like a martyr
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• crying

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i hate those kinds of stories. remember that lady that put her three little boys in the car and put the car into the lake for her so called boyfriend that did want kids. that broke my heart. it was like 15yrs ago. my god. anyone that does anything horrible to children should be beaten so bad but just torchered so much that they are just so helpless that they can not scream for help.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• it's horrible news...
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i Know not all SM are like this but this kind of story is why I am glad my ex is single, no one can love my child or protect her the way that I can.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 27, 2010