Bug spray and 8 month old

Do you think that it is say to use bug spray on my 8 month old? What kind? what should I do if it is not safe?

jaevenmomma

Asked by jaevenmomma at 7:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i wouldn't in the organic group theres stuff for different bug spray methods
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I've used bug spray on my son before when we went to the zoo since it is surrounded by marshland. Anyways, I sprayed it in my hand before applying it to him, making sure to not touch his hands or any other part of his body that I KNOW he sticks in his mouth (like his toes). Target also sells wipes in the baby aisle. Hope this helps!
    caleee143

Answer by caleee143 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I've heard that Avon Skin so Soft is okay to put on babies and will keep the bugs off... However you still need to keep it off anything going into their mouths (ex. hands feet)
    zlcjones

Answer by zlcjones at 11:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• you need to get a deet free spray
    tfmmpmmdmmom

Answer by tfmmpmmdmmom at 12:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• My son is 7 months old and I have been using on him off towel because I don't have to worry about any spray and the towelly are easy to put and they are deet free
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Long sleeves and pants
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• rub fabric softner sheets all over the skin will keep bugs away.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 11:41 AM on Jul. 11, 2008