Mothers nightmare.... adult content

A mother passing by her daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Mom." With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Mom: It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you. I've been finding real passion with Ahmed and he is so nice-even with all his piercings, tattoos, beard, and his motorcycle clothes. But it's not only the passion Mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will be very happy. He already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too. Ahmed taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and trading it with his friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Ahmed can get better; he sure deserves it!! Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grand children.

Your daughter, Judith

PS: Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk center drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.

LADIES: What would you do in this situation.. and how would you feel?... Bump if you think this is funny :) (even though its scary too)

momof241988

Asked by momof241988 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would do something fucked up right back to her. I would sit her down, as if I never read the letter, and tell her that we are moving and she has to go to a military school. Then when she says something like "mom the letter was just a joke," I would say "what letter" and when she shits I would start crackin up! lol

or I would have someone she doesnt know come to my house when shes not home, and I would leave and have them act like they live there and when she comes home to tell her that its not her house and that they have been living there for 10 years now and she must be crazy and all this shit haha =P
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I've seen this before! LOL It's a good one!
    I think I would still ground my teen! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:04 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I would kill my child LOL that letter is a heart attack ready to happen! Okay I really wouldn't kill them but they will still be punished for their report card
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• It is something I would have done to my mom. I would take it in good spirits...laugh and then call to come discuss the report card without yelling or punishing because she is correct...there are much worse things.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• She may still be in trouble for the report card (depending on how bad it is) but I think the letter is very funny. I would have a good laugh with her over the letter and commend her on her insight and creativity and then talk about the report card and any punishment that may be needed.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 9:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• This is great. (c: Since we homeschool there's no surprising me with her report card, but I can imagine doing something like this to my mom.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Ok, too funny. i mean I' want to kill her but really. If my daughter ever pulled this stunt, and I'm sure I can look forward to things like this from her when she gets there, we would be having a real discussion about killing her mother via heart-attack and the definition of Humor. Ther report card would take a spot on the back burner... dad can tackle that one.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 9:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Kinda puts things into perspective- there are much more important things in life than the things we tend to focus on =)

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I've seen this too but it was the son and titles a father's worst nightmare! Of course the body of the note left was worded to suit a boy also.

I will have to agree with many of you, I would be very tempted to ground my children if they pulled this on me! On the other hand, I wonder if anyone has come up with one for a parent to leave for a teen child?
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I'd be very relieved to read the end of that letter and then think ]about the fact that there are worse things that can happen besides my daughter making a bad grade, afetr my heart stopped racing 90 milesa minute!
    charley01

Answer by charley01 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2010