Adult activities

Do you crave more adult activities? Good friends are hard to come by, DH and I were talking and it seems most just keep to themselves these days. Thoughts?

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• We don't go out as much as we used to. Not much we are interested in doing outside of attending our teens sporting events. Once in a while we go dancing or to the casino but otherwise we socialize with our friends as they have teens in sports and school events. Also thru work activities outside of work or hunting or shopping.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I do sometimes. Other times I just wanna be home.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I think good friend with similar interest are hard to find. My husband and I have been 'friend testing' for nearly 2 years now with no really sucess. We are now just trying more organized group activites like the YMCA family days/nights and church coffee hour and retreats. Every since getting married we have had the 'NEED' to find new friends.
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• we never go out..if we do it's by ourselves..we odn't even go to friends houses anymore
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• We're into things like RPG games that are kind of less common and so it's easy to get dinner and a game together. We also do a lot of board games so if we're having friends over for food we usually wind up playing somethjing.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 10:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Aside from the fact that people SUCK..my Husband and I are content with the time We do spend Together, without anyone else. He works long hours and doesn't get much time with me and Our Son, so We really have no interest in spending what little time We have as a Family and as Husband and Wife, with others.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• '*♥* 'we usually go out together and that's it sometimes we run into people but thats it ..its usually just us for the evening when we go out'*♥* '
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:45 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• We limit going out and doing stuff because we really don't have the funds.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:06 AM on Dec. 28, 2010