Leg hair

How long will my leg hair grow if I don't shave?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well I only shave a few times a year. I am a natural red head and my hair is very fine and light. It doesnt seem to get very long. I dont shave in the winter at all. Then I shave when summer starts and that is about it.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Ew! lol
    Anonymous

• I am a natural dirty blonde and if I don't shave for a week it will get pretty itchy, but not too long. I also do not shave in the winter.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 9:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Depends on your leg hair. Mine only gets to about a half inch, max. Some women get 2-inch long leg hair. You'll have to experiment!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have no idea. Since I was 12, I have never gone more than 4 days without shaving and that is only when we are camping.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I don't shave in the winter either. Keeps my legs warmer! LOL
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 9:53 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I don't shave as much in the winter either, but when I feel it too much for my touch I figure it's too much for my S/O and I shave. I had back surgery and couldn't shave for a while, and when I went to therapy the girl said it was ok, unless a she found she could braid it. LOL I just don't like the feel of not having smooth legs, summer or winter. But, I don't think it gets tooooooo long if you don't shave for a long time.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• no guess, I've been shaved or waxed since I was 12
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 10:31 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i dont shave or wax so i dont know. i never had leg hair lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:38 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I dont shave in the winter either. It does keep me warmer, cause i remember 1 night it was really cold and i shaved and i could tell a BIG difference in the warmth hahaha. But in summer time i shave my legs once a week
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 27, 2010