Verizon Palm Pre

Anyone have this phone? What do you think?

angiemgiu

Asked by angiemgiu at 9:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• I haven't. But I will tell you I wouldn't get one again. Don't get me wrong I love it but this is my 3rd phone since Jun. THe first time I have to hold the back for me to hear the other person. The second time I had to replace it was because the buttons all fell off. When it comes to the programs and touch part I love it.
    1Giovanni

Answer by 1Giovanni at 12:45 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I met " I have it"
    1Giovanni

• I had it and will never get another! It's a good introduction to smart phones though!
    luvbeinmomma

Answer by luvbeinmomma at 10:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I have a at&t Palm Pre and I love it... I have never had any problems using any palm but Verizon just isnt a company I would go with they are useless.
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 2:42 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i'm on mine right now actually. I like it a lot. I haven't had any problems with it. It's my first smartphone though so I have nothing to compare it to. The only thing I don't like about it is that if you have to restart it, it takes forever.
    lovemysnugbugs

Answer by lovemysnugbugs at 2:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I have one. I like it most of the time, but it is like a little computer, so it has weird glitches just like any computer would. Plus, the touch screen is a pain in the a** somtimes. Other than that it's ok. It wasn't my choice, my husband surprised me with it. I wanted a Blackberry Pearl.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2011