on abortion

any thought why its wrong or when its the right thing to do even if others don't think it is......... and to those who think it is wrong is it really your place to tell another's they are in the wrong isn't there bis. not Ur so.. people say its your body do what you want to do with it then people criticize you for it so how are we really in control of our own body????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have no opinion. It's not my business.
    But you might get some interesting answers here though.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 9:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I think that in certain circumstances abortion is a necessary evil, but I disagree with the women who use it as a form of birth control. Doctors offices will work with you to ensure that you can access birth control if you want it. I have friends that have had miscarriages and it devastated them I couldn't imagine choosing to end my baby's life because I can't be bothered to use birth control. While abortion isn't right for me I feel that I have no right tell another woman what to do with her body other than educate her so it doesn't have to happen again.

My previous doctor would give me sample birth control until I could afford it. I was uninsured and didn't want to have anymore children.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I think its wrong when women use it as a form of bc but I can't judge a women if she gets one or even wants one. I don't know what she's going through, no one does but her.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 10:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• damned either way I guess.......................
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 10:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• we all cope with an unplanned pregnancy differntly and everyones lives are so different and if a woman finds herself at the crossroads on choosing abortion its her choice just like its her choice to keep it or her choice to keep it and put it up for adoption. we all make choices. we all have to live with our choices. i forgot the statistics but i think its 1in 3 or 1 in 5 women have had an abortion. so most people on here know someone that has had one and don't even know it.so i feel before we critize others for their choices we have to think about all those in our lives and the possiblity they have gone through it. we should support not bash. and just remember it could be your mother, sister, cousin, best friend, aunt, sister in law or , mother in law. or even your daughter.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• to each their own, i think its wrong if you spread your legs knowlingly and your aware of what your doing when you do it! Wrong in my dictionary!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 10:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• what if u were rapped?????
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• The fact is, having an abortion it is no longer your body... it is the body of an innocent fetus... However! The only time I DO agree with abortion, is if you were raped and your baby was going to have horrible health issues do to diseases, and would suffer its whole life... That would be terrible for both you and the baby. Other then that, I think it is murder... There are also too many women out there who can't get pregnant. Why not give up for adoption?
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• yeah she could give it up for adoption but why make a 13yr old go thought being prg and giving the baby up too wont it be better for her to just get an abortion befor she show or even have the first ultrasound and if the doctor say her body isnt ready and it could hurt her isnt abortion the right choice
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I think that there are circumstances that I could see a woman deciding abortion is the answer. I don't believe I was put here to place my judgement on anyone. I am pro-choice because I feel that women will find a way to have an abortion if they really want one, no matter what. They should have a place to go that is safe and that can educate them on the after effects and possible change the mind of someone who is unsure. I think it is very easy for some to say that they would never under any circumstance, but until you are there, I just could not put shame on anothers choice.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2010