on abotion criticizing

OK i know there are people out there who criticize people on getting an abortion and you make those girls/women feel real bad my question is how would you feel if you were in that girl/women's shoe... people who criticize should think about that...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• This sounds more like you should write a journal instead.

You are on a public forum and as such when you post a question, you are going to get all sorts of answers. If you don't like how others answer, maybe you shouldn't post something that is bound to start drama. Just a thought.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I think you are trying to start a debate, but I really don't care who has an abortion! It is none of my business.
    What I do care about is having a good time while on cafemom.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 10:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I agree you are in control of yourown body.While I dont think it's appropriate to have multiple abortions but there are situation that arise that they are warranted, noone else should pass judgement anyway.
    charley01

Answer by charley01 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i think people are very passionate about their view point and its just something they really want others to know. i believe its a very personal private thing that is the hardest most difficult life changing decision anyone can make. and noone really knows what its like what their situation really is like and we are so different and how we cope about alot of things. its just impossible to really feel what another person is feeling unless you really can see them. a computer is very cold and impersonable. i try to see both sides to every story and every situation.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• They don't care they look at those who have abortions as murderers......I personally rather see a young girl have an abortion than kill her child or traumatize it. A baby down the way was murdered by moms boyfriend and that poor baby still brings me to tears.....I coule never have an abortion personally but I am pro choice.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I think that every single person should walk a mile in a person's shoes before judging. It's easy for me to say what I would or would not do in my cushy little life. I would not dare to judge what another's decisions need to be in theirs. I was LUCKY that I was never put in that position...not because I lived a perfect life, but because I just happened to be LUCKY. I'm thankful for that, and for those that were not as lucky, I'd rather support them than put them down. No one is perfect, we all have challenges, we all make decisions, we are all worthy.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I rarely get into the abortion debate. I think every woman decides for themselves what is best for their body and their reproductive rights. I have friends who truly believe it is murder. That is their opinion and they are welcome to it. I even agree with their right to protest and to try and change laws to make abortion illegal. I don't agree and it is my right to also advocate my views on abortion and to have greater access and health care for women and children. I just don't particularly want to have a discussion with them knowing that they will never consider my point of view and be dismissive. As someone who has worked with women in crisis, at rape crisis, at a domestic violence center, and mental health....I am a strong advocate for the rights of women and for them to have the right to make choices about their bodies.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I stay out of it and don't judge. I have a choice and would never want any woman to lose hers choice.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2010